To keep you calm and secure in your home, you can consider 5 tips. These 5 tips will help you have a safer home, and reduce the likelihood of unnecessary accidents.
At home you should feel safe and confident, instead it is the place where most domestic accidents occur.
That is why you need to consider 5 tips to increase safety in the home, especially if you have young children or elderly adults.
- Remove small carpets to prevent falls.
- If you have stairs, it is advisable to place handrails to avoid tripping on stairs.
- If you have young children or older adults in your charge, have a night lamp on, to avoid accidents in the middle of the night.
- Place medications at a considerable height and in an accessible but safe place, so you ensure that only one other adult will have access to them.
- Place smoke detectors and have a fire extinguisher available to prevent damage to your health and home.
These 5 tips can help you be more secure in your home. Remember that if there are babies living at home, they need special safety to prevent accidents, and for this you need to know that prevention tips are different if they are babies from 0 to 6 months and babies from 6 to 12 months. On the other hand, do not forget to keep plugs out of the reach of children.